Similar to drawing cards or opening cases in other games, Taichi Panda provides you with a Treasure System where you can get items like Pet Soul Shards, Surge Pills, Runes and Armor. Treasure is categorized into Great and Epic.
Player may see what treasure they stand to gain by clicking Treasure Preview.
Mainly includes Green, Blue, Purple and Orange Equipment. You can unbox Great equipment for free, five times a day. Beyond that, you may spend 10,000 Gold to open chests.
Includes Purple and Orange Equipment.
1. Click System on the main interface and find Titles.
2. In the Titles interface, you’ll find various titles you can use.
3. Titles you already have are lit up while the others are grayed-out. Different titles boost different attributes. The more advanced your title is, the better boosts you will get.
1. Titles can be Used, Not Used, Owned and Not Owned.
2. When you have a title, you can select whether to use the title by activating it on the right.
3. You can only use one title at a time.
4. Titles are evaluated at midnight every day. Unqualified players will lose their titles.
Click Fortitude on the main interface and then PvP.
PvP is a one-on-one fight. You may take two pets into battle with you. After one pet dies, the other may be summoned.
1. Level 18 is required. Each PvP battle costs 1 Fortitude.
2. Starts from noon to midnight. Rewards will be sent the next day at 1:00 a.m.
3. Double score battles from 8 to 9 p.m.
4. Ranks will be reset on the first day of each month.
5. Weekly prizes are determined by the rankings on Saturday and sent out at 1:00 a.m. on Sunday.
3. Rank reward
There are different rewards for players at different ranking levels.
4. PvP Store
There are also amazing items to check out in the PvP store.
Click Fortitude and select Pickpocket.
1. Choose the shard you want to steal.
3. You may click the item icon in the center for detailed information.
4. Around the item are shards you can steal.
5. Shards you already own are lit up while the others are grayed-out.
You may check information by clicking shard icons.
Any players that have that shard will show up once you’ve selected which shard to steal. When you click Steal!, you will have to defeat your opponent to win his shard. After you have collected all the shards needed, click Synthesize to combine them into an item.
Runes are items you can inset into your armor to improve the attributes it boosts.
Each character may have seven pieces of equipment with five Rune slots in each piece, for a maximum of 35 Rune slots.
Rune types: The five Rune types on each piece of equipment are: Water Rune, Fire Rune, Wind Rune, Earth Rune and Core Rune.
1. Click Rune Icon.
2. You will find seven pieces of equipment on the left: Helmet, Weapon, Armor, Shoes, Bracelet, Necklace and Ring.
3. In the middle, you’ll find four regular rune slots and one core rune slot. Choose the slot you want to put your rune in by clicking on it.
4. You cannot have two runes of the same type on one piece of equipment.
5. Inset runes can be switched out for new ones.
6. The rune’s attributes will be displayed on the right side of the interface.
1. There are three basic attributes and one Rune Language Attribute. Each has different unlock requirements.
2. Rune Language Attributes are similar to Set Attributes.
3. Rune Quality
Rune Quality cannot be changed. The higher the Rune Quality is, the better the Basic Attribute is, and the better the bonus attribute will be.
Quality levels are Blue, Purple and Orange.
4. Getting Runes
1. Click Fortitude then PvP. Win a PvP battle to get PvP tokens and exchange for Rune Shards in the PvP store.
2. Click Fortitude then Arena. Win in the Arena to get Reputation, which you can exchange for Rune Shards in the Arena store.
3. Click Fortitude then Pickpocket to steal Rune Shards from other players.
4. Click Market. Smelt Purple or Orange equipment to get market tokens, which can be exchanged for Rune Shards.
5. Click Fortitude then Instance. Defeat Instance Bosses to get Rune Shards.
5. Upgrading Runes:
Runes can be upgraded along with equipment. Here’s how:
1. High-level runes can be developed from low-level ones. Also a rune can be developed from other runes of the same level.
2. The experience of low-level runes is determined by Rune Quality and Rune Level.
3. Upgrading costs no Gold.
Besides solo instances, Team Instances are also a great way to gain experience, advanced equipment and runes.
1. Entering Team Instances
You need to be level 15 to enter Team Instances. Team instances can be found by clicking the Fortitude icon in the main interface.
2. Choosing Instances
This game has five Group Instances: the Demon Realm, the Forgotten Realm, Sword Essence, Absolute Zero and Soul Stealers. Each instance has a normal mode and a hard mode.
Press an instance to select it, then choose either Solo Queue or Team Queue to get ready. If you solo queue, you will be matched with random players to form a team. Choosing Team Queue allows you to select friends and invite them to run the instance with you as a team.
3. Team Instance Boss Strategies
The Twin Apes share hit points. Thus, damaging one also damages the other. The Black Ape deals heavy area damage, frequently knocking players down or sending them flying. The Yellow Ape tumbles around the level, dealing heavy damage to any players in its path. They’re most dangerous when together, so the best strategy is to separate them. Once an ape’s parry is broken, the team should unite again to deal damage to the vulnerable ape.
When fighting against the Whitebone Overlord in the Team Instance, a soul ball in the center of the level begins expanding. It will soon explode, creating another Whitebone Overlord. The new Whitebone Overlord is not as powerful as the main one, but it is still dangerous. Thus, some attention should be devoted to attacking the soul ball.
The Whitebone Overlord can also absorb skills. During the fight, he can absorb one player's attacks up to 200% of his attack ability. When he is using this skill, you will see a link between the Whitebone Overlord and the target player, as well as an exclamation mark above the target's head. The target should stay away from the boss until the link is broken.
In the Team Instance, the Panda Swordsman can inflict a debuff on players that deals damage to their nearby teammates and pets. The Swordsman also has doppelgangers that have its full set of skills.
The doppelgangers are weaker, so it’s best to focus on taking them out first.
Throughout testing, various new functions have been added to the guild aspect of Taichi Panda.
Guild leaders can now assign ranks to its members. Each guild may have 3 Vice-leaders and 30 Veterans. Guild members rank Veteran and above may participate in a new game mode called Relic Rumble. Additionally, guild leaders can now evaluation guild applications and kick members.
When can I join a guild?
You can create or join a guild once you reach level 20.
To create a guild, enter the guild interface then click on “create” in the lower right corner. You can choose to use either 500,000 gold or 500 diamonds to create a guild.
The guild name must be between 2 and 14 letters.
Level 1 guilds have a member capacity of 20. Level up your guild to increase its capacity. You can begin using guild chat immediately. Chat messages will be visible to all guild members.
Joining a guild
To join an already existing guild, you will need to apply using the list in the Guild interface. Whether you get into a guild is up to that guild’s leader. You may send out three applications at a time.
Upgrading a guild
You can increase your guild’s membership capacity by leveling your guild up. The level cap for guilds is currently 30. To level up the guild, you will need development points. Development points are gained when guild members contribute to the guild. Contributing guild members may in turn use their Contribution points to purchase high-quality items from the guild store.
Worlds and Zones
Players can explore different zones in the world of Avzar, including Norar's Woods, the Jaraken Barrens, the Zor Tundra, and the lost city of Atlantis. Along the way, they will battle through dark forests, arid deserts, mountains, dungeons, and caves.
The plot in Taichi Panda is composed of one preface and nine chapters.
The preface functions as a novice guide.
Each of the chapters has 3 battles.
The third battle of each chapter functions as the transitional battle for the next chapter.
The third battles of Chapter 3, 6, and 9 are boss fights where you will be faced with overwhelmingly powerful bosses.
Battles and Auto-loot
Every time you win a battle, you lose some Constitution and a daily attempt. If you lose a battle or get disconnected, don’t fret – you won’t lose your Constitution and you won’t lose a daily attempt.
Auto-looting allows you to collect the rewards for an instance without actually playing it. Of course, this comes at the cost of Constitution and a daily attempt, but you save time in the process. What rewards you get from a level are determined by your star ranking. Once you have completed a level, you may auto-loot that level at that level’s highest star ranking. Getting higher star rankings will net you better gear shards.
In Taichi Panda, there are three combat modes: Manual, semi-auto, and automatic.
In combat, it is important to know your enemy’s strengths and weaknesses. Some enemies have powerful attacks that you will need to dodge. Some enemies will leave themselves vulnerable after attacking. Players of Taichi Panda must adapt to each battle.
Boss Challenge Countdown
You have a limited amount of time to defeat each boss. Failing to defeat that boss in the allotted time will result in the boss becoming frenzied and impossible to beat. When fighting bosses, pay attention to the countdown!
Completing a Stage
As you progress through a stage, enemies may drop equipment and you may also find treasure chests lying around. Don’t forget to pick them up!
Flipping a Card
After you complete a stage, you will have a chance to flip a card. You will be given three cards to choose from, each with its own reward on the other side. Choose wisely!
Depending on how quickly you complete a level, you will be given between 1 and 3 stars. You will be able to view how many stars you and other players have in the rankings interface.
You will get special rewards every time you collect 3 stars. Additionally, in the lower left corner of the world map, you will be able to see how many total stars you need to collect to get an additional treasure chest.
1. Add Friends
You can visit the Friends interface by clicking on System and going to Friends. From this interface, you can view your friends, as well as add new ones.
Once you have added a friend, you can chat with them and give them Fortitude.
You can receive Fortitude from your friends at most 25 times a day. Each time, you will gain three Fortitude points.
In order to purchase items in the Market, you need to have crystals. To get crystals, smelt purple and orange items in the Smelter located in the Market interface.
You can smelt six pieces of equipment at once. Click the Smelt button to add the equipment you want to smelt.
You can refresh the items in the Market by spending Market Tokens or Diamonds. The store will also be refreshed automatically every once in a while. Don’t worry! You’ll have plenty of chances to buy great stuff on the Market.
In the Market interface, you can also reforge equipment to get back the items you used to fortify them. After Reforging, the equipment’s Fortify and Refine levels are reset to 0.
There are three ways to send voice messages.
1. By pressing the microphone icon on the left side of the chat window.
2. By pressing the microphone icon in dungeons.
3. By pressing the microphone icon.
4. Press the Voice Bubble to listen to your voice messages.
Taichi Panda not only has many instances but also a PvP Battlefield.
Unlike the Arena, in which players fight one-on-one, the Battlefield accommodates 3-person teams. The Battlefield also features the Honor Store, from which players may be powerful unique items.
1. Battlefield Requirements
The Battlefield is available three hours a day from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Players with different VIP levels can enter the battlefield at different times. Players must be at level 25 before they can join the Battlefield.
2. Battlefield Selection and Queuing
Only one map, the Tai Chi Battlefield, is available in the game currently.
When queuing for the Battlefield, players may solo queue or team queue. Choosing solo queue means you will be assigned to a team randomly. Choosing team queue will allow you to invite friends to form a team.
Once queuing is complete, it will take five seconds for players to join the Battlefield. If any member of a team quits the game, the rest of the team members will still enter the battlefield, likely at a terrible disadvantage. Don’t abandon your team!
Click Fortitude to view the Decathlon system. The Decathlon has two difficulties: Normal and Hard.
The rewards in Hard mode will be greater. In the next window, you can press the chest on the right side to see possible rewards.
On the left side, you will see the Fortune Sticks icon. Press it to view your current fortune. Your current fortune is the buffs you will get in the Decathlon. If you are not satisfied with your current fortune, you can click the reset button to reset your fortune.
Click the Arena Store on the bottom right corner to view the items in the store. In this store, you use Tiger Runes to purchase items.
4. Click Defend Title to enter the battle.
5. Select your pet or hire a pet from a guild member to take with you. In Decathlon battles, neither you nor your pets’ HP will be restored, so be careful!
Commune with the Cosmos
In Commune with the Cosmos, you spend Star Runes to merge Stars and get new attributes. To get Star Runes, you need to get three-star rankings on levels on the world map.
Main Attack: Deals 346% damage.
Skill 1 - Throwing Star: Deals 110% damage, then gathers all monsters together and deals an additional 221% damage.
Skill 2 - Deluge Gun: Launches multiple strikes. Each strike deals 147% damage. Passive: Upon death, resurrects and increases attack by 50%. Can stack. Can resurrect once. The higher the skill level, the more times you can resurrect.
Rare Skill - Guard: Summons a being with 20,000 HP for 10 seconds. All nearby allies will be immune to damage. Cooldown is 60 seconds. Costs 200 Mana.
Main Attack: Deals 260% damage.
Skill 1 - Shell Shock: First strike deals 214% damage. Second strike deals 268% damage and knocks enemies back.
Skill 2 - Whirlwind: Spin attacks enemies from behind, each strike dealing 138% damage. Last strike deals 230% damage. Passive: Automatically blindsides enemies.
Rare Skill - Purify: Clear all buffs on nearby enemies. Cooldown is 180 seconds. Costs 200 Mana.
Normal attack: Deals 185% damage to the target hit.
Skill 1 - Relentless: Launches continuous strikes, dealing 51% damage each hit.
Skill 2 - Morale Boost: Increases the Attack of allies within 10.5 meters by 30%, lasting 10 seconds.
Rare Skill - Divine Blessing: Clears Silence, Stunned, Levitation, Stiffness and other control effects and becomes immune to these effects in the following 2 seconds. It has 60-second cooldown and costs 200 Mana.
Normal attack: Deals 375% damage to the target hit.
Skill 1 - Ghost Flood: Deals 320% damage to all enemies within 10.5 meters and inflicts Levitation effect.
Skill 2 - Ghost Curse: Deals 1070% damage and reduces speed by 30% for 3 seconds; debuffs the enemy with Curse, which increases its damage taken by 100% for 5 seconds.
Rare Skill - Captain Form: Its Break Parry Value does not decrease, lasting 25 seconds. It has 120-second cooldown and costs 200 Mana.
Outfits are fashionable clothes your character can wear. You can view your outfits in your Backpack.
An outfit is synthesized by outfit shards, which are available in the following ways:
1. Using Warrior Certificates collected from Team Instances to buy them from the Warrior Store
2. By purchasing them in the Decathlon’s Arena Store
3. By participating in Relic Rumbles
Use Soulstones to enchant and to add attributes to your outfit
Pets play an important role in Taichi Panda. Now, pets have a new feature called Awakening.
After choosing a pet in the Pet interface, click “Awaken” in the lower left hand corner to choose Awakening skills for that pet. Awakening skills increase a pet’s attributes and make them stronger.
To Awaken your pet, you’ll need to spend Awakening Pills, which are obtained in the following ways:
1. By fighting in the Arena and in the Decathlon
2. By purchase from the Arena Store
3. By participating in Relic Rumbles
4. From the Market
Players can have two pets join them in battle at a time.
1. Open treasure chests to get pet Soulstones.
2. Complete instances to get pet Soulstones.
1. Upgrade: Newborn pets are weak. You have to upgrade them first.
2. Surge: Surge the pet at level 9 to enhance its attributes. To Surge a pet, you will need Surge Pills, which you can get by completing instances. Higher-level instances will net you better Surge Pills.
3. Evolution: Soulstones can also be used to evolve pets. Click + in the pet interface to view where to find Surge Pills or Soulstones.
1. Click Relic Rumble in the Guild interface to open the Relic map
2. Click on a relic to see what guild is occupying it, its rumble time, and the extra rewards you get for providing Daily Offerings.
3. Click "Rumble" to bid. You have to add 50 Development Points for each bid. The Development Points you spend cannot exceed the guild's current Development Points.
1. Development Points will be deducted when you bid. You can only see the bid information of your own guild during the bidding period.
2. After the bidding period, the guilds with the top two bids will participate in the Relics Rumble. Other guilds will get their Development Points back.
3. After the bidding period, you can click the bid rank to view the information of all the guilds that placed bids.
1. After the bidding period, the winning guilds can click Go to the Battlefield.
2. There are six battlefields for each relic, including three 1v1 battlefields and three 3v3 battlefields.
3. Relics Rumble consists of three rounds. Each interval between rounds is 15 minutes.
4. In 1v1, the side that kills the other side twice wins. In 3v3, the side that kills the other side four times wins. It takes 10 seconds to resurrect in battle.
5. After three rounds, the guild which has the most points gets the relic. The occupation will end after 48 hours.
6. Guilds currently occupying relics may bid for other relics, but in doing so, will relinquish their occupation of their current relic.
1. Guilds occupying relics will get extra rewards for Daily Offerings. Each relic has different rewards.
2. Players who attend the battle will get rewards regardless of failure or victory. The rewards will be sent via email after the rumble.
3. Each relic has different rewards.
Players level 33 and above may register for Seabed Scramble. They may register alone or in a team.
1. Seabed Scramble is a 3v3 battle mode. Pets will not accompany players into battle, but players MAY use the pet’s rare skills.
2. Players get points by occupying strongholds, collecting resources, and killing opponents. The side that gets 100 points first within the time limit wins.
4. Character will revived 10 seconds after death.
5. Voice chat may be used in Seabed Scramble.
1. Players will get rewards regardless of failure or victory. The winner will get more Valor Points.
2. Players can use the Valor to exchange for items in the Honor Store.
Surge your equipment to increase your Might.
1. Click Backpack in the main interface.
2. Select the equipment you want to surge and click Upgrade.
3. Select Surge, located to the right.
4. Spend Surge Seals or Diamonds, click Surge, and then click Add.
5. You can surge your equipment several times. If you are still unsatisfied with the attributes, you can refine to get Acumen, which can upgrade your Surge Power.
Getting Surge Seals
1. Trade Arena Points for them.
2. Arena Shop: You have a chance to get a Surge Seal in the Decathlon. You can also trade Tiger Runes for Surge Seals in the Decathlon’s Arena Shop.
3. Market: You have a chance to get Surge Seals from the Market.
- Players can get green, blue, purple and orange equipment via auto-loot and by completing instances.
- Players can get the equipment of any grade by opening treasure chests.
- Players can trade Crystals for equipment in the Market.
When players reach level 15, they can join Team Instances. Click Fortitude and then Team Instance to enter the Team Instance interface.
There are five Team Instances. They are the Demon Realm, the Forgotten Realm, Sword Essence, Absolute Zero and Soul Stealers. Each has its own unique boss.